Google now provides you with important news coverage from all over the world. Now you don’t have to search for news from the thousands of news outlets online. You can simply open Google News and discover the latest news.
What exactly is Google News?
Google News is a free news aggregator that is operated by Google. It provides news stories from many websites, all accessible from the website. That way, you don’t have to scour the Internet to find a news story to read. You have all of them ready in front of you.
It is also available in more than 30 languages. This includes Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, French, and other widely-spoken languages.
Google News also provides a lot of user-friendly features that will help users get their news in a fast and easy way. The features include:
- Personalized News: It allows you to set up your page so that you can get the stories that you are interested in.
- Alerts: You can also receive alerts. You can set up your alerts to let you know about topics that interest you. The frequency of these alerts can be changed from daily, weekly, to whatever you want.
- Mobile News: You can access it from your phone as well, making it easy to read the latest news even when you’re on-the-go.
- Feeds: By subscribing to certain topics or sections in Google News, you can get RSS feeds.
- News Archive Search: Looking for a news story from a long time ago? Don’t worry, Google News provide a news archive search feature. This allows you to find historical news stories as far back as 200 years ago.
Should I use it?
The decision is ultimately up to you. While some people might be perfectly content getting their news stories from traditional and online sources, some people find Google News easier. That is because it collects stories that are relevant and interesting. In addition, you can easily customize the type of news that you get from Google News, making it unique and appealing.