Why you should have an SEO friendly Website?
Your website is the soul of your online marketing efforts. So you need to make sure that it is created with a marketing perspective rather than focusing on aesthetics. A lot of business owners make mistakes by not focusing on the function; therefore, if you want t solid yet successful website, it is necessary to create a strong SEO framework as this is the thing that will boost your online marketing efforts.
So, what is SEO and why it matters?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the technique to generate traffic on your website. For example, if you are a software service provider and someone does a Google search for software services, SEO techniques will help you to be the first one they see on Google. The way the search engine see a website is different from ours. You definitely want to be the first preference right? It’s human nature, nobody browses or considers second or third-page search results on Google. Investing in SEO can help you reach your target audience and can do wonders for business.
Today, you often hear the term ‘SEO friendly website’, but how does it really help your business to grow?
Let’s find out!
An SEO friendly website allows search engines to catch the structure and content. Some of the most important characteristics of an SEO friendly website are as follows:
- Crisp title and description
- Well configured URLs (website link)
- Unique content
- Website with a good loading speed
- Structure of all pages are meaningful
- Optimized Images
Text is one of the significant parts of a website. The content that you are using in your website is always monitored by Google. Most of the time, business owners are unable to understand the importance of SEO and why business should opt for a website that is friendlier to search engines. Well, the reasons are:
Well, the reasons are a lot but those you need to know are:
1. Enhanced Traffic – because an SEO enriched website will help your generate more traffic from search engines as it will enhance the SERPS (search engine results pages).
2. Customer-friendly Website – because applying the SEO will enhance your user experience.
3. Increases the Credibility of the Brand – a user is most likely to trust the websites that appear on the first pages of Google, Yahoo or Bing. Therefore, SEO applications will create brand awareness and build a trust level for your brand.
4. Cost-Efficient – A website that uses SEO is likely to generate targeted traffic 24×7 without needed to spend money on PPC or other forms of online advertising. The cost associated is not bigger than the long term profits.
5. Helps Understanding the Customer Better – because it helps in generating quality and organic traffic for your website. It will analyze the user experience (how they enter your website, what they click, how they leave, what they like etc) which is a great way to identify the needs of your customers and alter your websites/products/services accordingly.
6. Important for Mobile Browsing – A webpage that is mobile friendly and has good rankings on mobile search are likely to attract more users as compared to the websites that are not mobile SEO friendly.
The final verdict is that SEO friendly websites have various characteristics that help search engines understand what the website is all about and this increases the chances of achieving better rankings on search engines. The main advantage of having an SEO friendly website is that you will get more targeted organic traffic from search engines. We are living in the era, where there is tough competition in the corporate world. No matter how good your website looks, it’s nothing with the proposer enrichment of SEO. Your website is the paddle of your marketing strategy, so investing the time, energy, and money in creating a site that ticks all of the boxes for form and function is worth giving a shot.